Re: [opensuse] Latest OpenOffice missing text in bottom status bar
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:39:03 -0400
* Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> [04-21-10 06:32]:
Am Dienstag, 20. April 2010 08:09:53 schrieb Roger Oberholtzer:
When editing document, the status bar at the bottom has places for text
to be located, but the various places are empty. A few of them will get
text when I click on them, but most stay empty. Of course, when I click
on them, they also change value.

It is build

Anyone else see this?

CC yourself and add your notes, maybe that helps to get the OO people working
on this.

on 11.2, nVidia

Not seeing the missing text problem. Could it be related to video card
Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album:
Registered Linux User #207535 @