Re: [opensuse] grub 5......
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 03:04:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday, 2010-04-16 at 18:57 +0800, hensandpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Somehow I messed up ...again. I had window vista and opensuse on the hard drive. Vista crahed due to insuffient space for the backup, then I tried with "Pclinux MineMe" to find files of the vista part and messed up somehow . Now the message I get is: grub loading.......error 5. Apreciate a bail out....again. Thanks, John

info grub says:

5 : Partition table invalid or corrupt
This error is returned if the sanity checks on the integrity of the
partition table fail. This is a bad sign.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.