Re: [opensuse] To all openSUSE developers:
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:13:12 -0400
* Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> [03-29-10 09:55]:
That is funny - I did two clean installs of 11.2 and the desktop folder
came up as a "folder" (with all of my old icons in the folder) on the

You are correct, "Desktop" is the activity and a folder viewing the
"Desktop Files" is present. And I believe the "default" is correctly
chosen, but everyone has their own preference and a different preference
*may* be chosen. It is linux.
Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album:
Registered Linux User #207535 @