Re: [opensuse] To all openSUSE developers:
  • From: Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:02:24 -0400
I do realize that if we spent enough time googling and digging through
openSUSE's/Novell's/KDE's/QT's/Xorg's/name your application here/
bugzillas, we'd finally find a solution for each of these issues, but
who's got the time for that when one needs to do some "real" work at
the office?
This randomness of end-user experience of Linux is sometime just maddening.

For those will "real" work to do is why there is GNOME. We are an
entirely GNOME shop, and we experience no 'maddening randomness of the
end-user-experience'. I don't think your experience is related to
"Linux" at all, but the DTE you are installing. Seriously - just read
this list for any given week.