Re: [opensuse] Re: OO 3.2 bug?
  • From: Jones de Andrade <johannesrs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:10:55 -0300
Hi.

Just to make it clear.

I've opened, direct from the link, the first file with both Openoffice
3.2 and Abiword 3.2. The following link is a print screen with both on
screen at the same time:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5888/imagem2zl.png

To make it easier to see the problem, I've selected the same piece of
the text in both files and kept it as selected (in blue) for the print
screen.

I think now it can be clearly seen that the table continues for a long
period, and Abword can actually see that, while openoffice can't. :(

Any clues? Again, is this a known or new issue?

Thanks again,

Jones