[opensuse] dashed lines and dotted lines
  • From: Douglas McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:05:16 -0500
Hello, again--

I'm new to SuSE 11.1, and a lot of things have changed since 9.3.
Fr'instance, all of a sudden I have dotted lines around a lot
of the things I bring up on screen, including now, and
dashed lines around each incoming mail (in KMail) and dashed
lines around some icons on the desktop. Why did they appear, and how
can I get rid of them? They make the mail topics hard to read, for one
thing. (This letter, as I write it, has dotted edges as noted above.)
This did not manifest itself until I had used the program about 5 days.
--doug