Re: [opensuse] please comment on Q-Cad vs. AutoCAD LT
  • From: Douglas McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:51:19 -0500
On Thursday 18 February 2010 10:38:51 am Dave Howorth wrote:
Douglas McGarrett wrote:
I am a retired engineer, and an Amateur Radio Operator, and there are
times when I would like to draw a schematic or a block diagram for
various purposes. including publication .Perhaps I will be better off in
Windows--there seem to be a lot more choices there. ProgeCAD seems to be
a good ACLt clone.

For drawing diagrams there are better alternatives than a CAD program.
You might look at dia for example, which has a range of symbol sets
available.

Cheers, Dave

Will do! Thanx--doug