Re: [opensuse] please comment on Q-Cad vs. AutoCAD LT
  • From: Mark Goldstein <goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:54:38 +0200
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Douglas McGarrett
<dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am a retired engineer, and an Amateur Radio Operator, and there are times
when I would like to draw a schematic or a block diagram for various purposes.
including publication .Perhaps I will be better off in Windows--there seem to
be a lot more choices there. ProgeCAD seems to be a good ACLt clone.

I'm not experienced in that, but I tried once gEDA system to draw
schematics and more.
Worked OK on OpenSUSE. I think it is in "science" repository.

Regards
--
Mark Goldstein