Re: [opensuse] Is this possible ? slightly OT
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:55:52 +1100
On 17/02/10 16:42, Bob S wrote:
Hello SuSE people,

My son-in-law gave my wife a Mac OSX 17" laptop. (He is in a graphics
busines,
uses Mac exclusively and recycles his laptops on a regular basis) ( I know
absolutely 0 about Apple) She knows nothing about Mac either but would like
to use it as her "personal" computer. I finally got it set upfor her with
wireless, internet access, mail with Thunderbird, etc. but she still only
knows the SuSE way.

Sooo....the question is can I install a SuSE onto that machine? or better yet
network the laptop to my/her desktop 11.0 via something like ssh?

Thanks, Bob S

Why would you consider this to be off topic?

A perfectly appropriate question to ask here.

I cannot answer your question, sorry; I could guess the answer - but it
would simply be a guess, which is not what you would want. Someone else
will definitely give you the right answer - and in *this* forum :-) .

BC

--
The calendar's days are numbered!