[opensuse] Firefox - 3.6 Crashes every time on youtube video, OK on Opera - New Bug?
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 20:15:55 -0600
Listmates,

Firefox is crashing on this youtube video every time. The link is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZc8nvL9SJM

**warning, when you test in Opera, you may ROTFLYAO.

What happens if firefox begins loading the page and then - WHAM, it
crashes
cold. There is no error thrown, no nothing, FF just disappears. On restart, if
you choose to "Restore" your prior session when you start FF again, the same
thing happens. To test I tried in Opera which worked the first time. Can anyone
confirm this bug on their box? If so, I'll file the bug..

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC