Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!
  • From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:48:49 +0200
On 14 February 2010 11:25, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some people have complained about posting with their email addresses
intact. I was too lazy to just edit the email address, so I removed
the entire credit line. I'll not be lazy in the future.

Ce`?

The only complaints I have read (besides my own complaints :-)  re
above) is about over-long SIGNATURES (taglines) at the end of posts.

It might have been on another list.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.