Re: [opensuse] WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -- Good News! Good News! Good News!
  • From: Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:45:55 +0800
Basil Chupin wrote:
On 14/02/10 18:36, Dotan Cohen wrote:

1. Â Go to the cashew in the upper right. Â Select "Zoom Out".

2. Â Choose "Configure Plasma" from the menu that is presented.

3. Â Check "Different activity for each desktop" and the "OK"

4. Â You should see a magnifying glass with a + inside at the base of a
desktop. Â Click it to "Zoom In".

5. Â Â On each desktop you can now right click, go to Desktop Settings,
and pick a different wallpaper for each desktop.

‎That is to change Activity, not to change Desktop.

Ummm...Dotan, in the first instance, who were you replying to above?

That would be me.... I recognize the typing....