Re: [opensuse] Installing Virtual Box on 11.2
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:47:08 +1100
On 31/12/09 17:42, Masim "Vavai" Sugianto wrote:
On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for this, but the real question is: is your Epson printer
recognised 'naturally' under openSUSE even without you having to
deliberately install any drivers. For example, my HP printer and my
Lexmark laser printer are recognised by openSUSE and I don't have to go
out of my way to install any additional drivers simply because openSUSE
already knows about them and installs the correct drivers.

Yes, I'm using the Epson LX-300 with USB port. openSUSE recognized it
but I must add a driver to make it usable. Without installing new
driver, I could not printing anyway.

Please, configure your mail client so that it does not send your
response to both the mail list and also as a private message to me. I
read this mail list and so do not need to also see the same message in
my private mail.

BC

--
If you don't succeed you run the risk of failure.