Re: [opensuse] How can I change the date/time format thunderbird uses?
  • From: Marco Calistri <marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:39:19 -0200
On Fri 18 Dec 2009 at 12:59:19 (-0300 UTC), Martin Jungowski wrote:
Am 18.12.2009 15:23, schrieb Marco Calistri:
Hello, I think you could find useful this Thunderbird extension:

http://www.extenzilla.org/scheda_estensione.php?id=50

Careful, that extension just broke my profile. I was unable to answer
messages and prior to that it actually broke what it was supposed to fix
- there was no date anymore. Just had to restore my profile from last
night's backup because even uninstalling the addon didn't solve the problem.

Martin

Interesting to know it; I am using this extension on my work XP SP3
laptop and it is very stable.
Strange that Linux version be broken.

--
Marco Calistri <amdturion>
An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered; an adventure