[opensuse] UN Climate Change event in Copenhagen + Linux
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:51:00 +0100
I wanted to look at some events taking place in Copenhagen at the UN
conference on climate change. A big part of the event is that you do not
need to destroy the universe as we know and love it by traveling there.
All is accessible via the web.

http://webcast.cop15.dk/help.php

Unless you use Linux. Those apparently God forsaken destroyers of the
environment are not interested in this. We will all be traveling there.
Unlike our eco-friendly Windows/Mac brethren.

Silliness aside, I seem to recall in a recent openSUSE news letter
something about Linux support for Silverlight in Mono. If this is the
case, could it be that this might work with Linux? If one knew what to
do?

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST