[opensuse] Install of 11.2 hangs
I am trying to install openSuSE 11.2 and no joy... I got through the
first part of the install process, OK where all the files and copied
from my dvd to disk, and then was asked to reboot my system.. Starts up
and reaches an Initializing... screen that says "Preparing the 1st
system configuration..." and hangs... Mouse cursor works rather jerky
but clicking on the Help button does nothing...

So, any ideas on how to proceed? Thanks in advance for any offers of help!

Marc...