[opensuse] NEW ATI-openSUSE driver site.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 04:03:39 -0500
If this has been posted already, then I missed it....SORRY! Earlier
tonight, I added http://www2.ati.com/suse/11.2/ to the repositories on a
client laptop I mentioned here about a week ago that has the ATI HD-3100
chipset. I installed the site that covers that series, rebooted into
init 3, ran sax2, saved the new config., and then issued init 5.
Acceleration and 3D now work! Thanks to whomever in the openSUSE
community or Novel who got things moving at ATI!

Fred

--
A REVOLUTIONARY IDEA!
'Time to put Nana Pelosi in a home!'