Re: [opensuse] ATI Inc SBx00 Azalia
  • From: Bob Rea <gapetard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:56:26 -0500
On Mon November 30 2009 7:44 pm, Don Raboud wrote:
On Monday 30 November 2009 05:04:15 pm Bob Rea wrote:
On Mon November 30 2009 5:49 pm, John Andersen wrote:
On 11/30/2009 2:43 PM, Bob Rea wrote:
I have all sound except in youtube, everything else
is fine youtube is set for highest volume
Suse11.0 on Acer Extensa 4420
Any suggestions?
What else do you need to know to help me?

Since youtube is not an application, you have to tell
us what application you view youtube with. What
browser?

Tried Konqueror and firefox

Bob,

Try running YaST to set up the sound again.

I was in the same situation, sound appeared to be working
*fine* except for flash videos. I tried a number of
things suggested here on the list, but that didn't fix
it.

The mixer settings in kmix seemed ok, but when I used
YaST, it came up with the PCM slider all the way down.
Raised it and since then sound works fine in flash
videos.

It didn't help, I checked PCM in the mixer and in yast.
Still no sound in you tubes.

What more do you suggest?

--
Bob Rea