[opensuse] Re: live usb dvd
  • From: jdd-gmane <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:10:33 +0100
Le 21/11/2009 11:16, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

I have only tried boot from usb on a friend's portable, using puppy linux.
You boot the iso from cd,
then install to usb from the running live, with a choice of two or three
booting methods. We were
not sucesful, and we spent all our available time. We'll try again when we
can. I'd like to try oS
too, but it seems that the puppy linux distro is very nice and small on usb.

if you can boot a device, puppy should able to work (even on NTFS file
system, even with windows :-)

very special distro, but very impressive

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org