[opensuse] Re: live usb dvd
  • From: jdd-gmane <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:26:13 +0100
Le 20/11/2009 21:20, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

But I don't see why it has be a live cd or dvd on usb, which is read-only.
Wouldn't it be better an
ext3 on usb?

Dunno. Ask the OP. I have never (well, not seriously that is) considered
using a USB for such a purpose so cannot answer this.

The OP is not a dev, and only a dev or packager can answer that question.

nope. Simply read the wiki. You will learn how to create a writable
fat 32 partition on the same usb key to be able to work

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org