Re: [opensuse] My first prob with 11.2 embedded flash won't play
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:45:15 +1100

On 11/19/2009 12:17 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:

On 19/11/09 18:53, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Yes, it works here too. I can't replicate the OP problem. Mind you, I don't
trust much that
java/javascript version, I have had problems with it previously, but not
this time. I still have to
try OOo with it.

Well I used OO only yesterday and found no problems. But then I may not
use it for the same reasons that you do. I did look at a Windows
generated pps file which worked OK for me. What do you use OO for which
may cause you problems with the version of java?

The wizzards.

Aha! Another Harry Potter fan :-) .

Don't know "wizzards" so have never used it.

BC

--
I work to live not live to work.