Re: [opensuse] My first prob with 11.2 embedded flash won't play
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:46:36 +0100
Once I ripped OpenJDK Java out and installed the "real" Java,
everything started working correctly.  I've since contacted a couple
friends who are trying out openSUSE for the first time and who had the
exact same problem... they've replaced Java, and it's now working for
them too.

Could you post a link to a non-working flash site, please? I wan't to see if
"meetoo".

I already did in the first message in this thread - the easiest to
find is basically any BBC news page that has embedded video - for
example http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8361025.stm Also any site
than has embedded YoutTube videos will exhibit the same behavior
(although playing directly in YouTube.com works OK).

C.