Re: [opensuse] NTP
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:44:57 -0500
On 11/11/2009 05:32 PM, upscope wrote:
On Wednesday 11 November 2009 07:57:56 am Per Jessen wrote:

Fred A. Miller wrote:

Does anyone know if 11.2 will ship with a list of ntp sites, so proper
time and date can be kept? 11.2 RC2 doesn't have that list yet.

Fred, are you sure? I have (what looks like) a complete list on my RC2
system. I have a local DCF receiver, so I don't use it, but the list
looks good.

/Per

I just looked at my system and there is a list on mine. i select Big Bend
Community College which is right here in town. Had to find it thru Add-->
Sever starting with MS8. I'm now on RC2 with all latest updates so it may be
the release version or close.

Did an update last night.....LATE but I didn't check the NTP
setup.....it's there now. Go figure. :(

Fred

--
Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, so I have more reliable.
I use Linux!