[opensuse] After testing 11.2.........
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:55:47 -0500
11.2 on 2 test boxen, one a Dell laptop with Intel duel-core Centrino
and 2G RAM and an HP desktop with a dual-core Opteron and 4G of RAM, are
FASTER running with openSUSE 11.2 and KDE than Ubuntu 9.10. This I
consider an important feat. Yast has even more ability than in 11.1.
Anyone who's used Yast is hard pressed to want to leave it. ;)

I have an idea that 11.2 will be the distro. all others are measured by.

Fred

--
Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, so I have more reliable.
I use Linux!