[opensuse] Re: Konqueror Image Quality Setting
  • From: Leslie Turriff <jlturriff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:15:34 -0600
On Monday 09 November 2009 23:42:47 Basil Chupin wrote:
On 10/11/09 12:20, jsa wrote:
[snip]
So, nobody knows?
Is this a Konqueror bug that I should file a bug report for?

John, I suspect that not many people now use konqueror - I know that I
have never used it. So, I guess, it would pay you to file a bug report
for it.

(I accept that you have your reasons for using konqueror, but if you are
also using Firefox why use konqueror?)

BC

There are a few of us out here that prefer Konqueror. I'm still on
11.0,
(Konqueror 3.5.9) and have not seen the problem John is having.

I only use Firefox for web pages that do not play well with Konqueror.
find that Konqueror is smaller, faster, and more flexible than Firefox, and
of course, is better integrated with the rest of KDE. :-)

Leslie