Re: [opensuse] R11.2 RC2 and network problems
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:26:18 +0100
Anyone else suffering a stalling network?  It works fine for a little while,
it the stalls for a while and then works for a while.  It makes for a very bad
browser experience.
I've disabled IPV6 through Yast as i believe that having IPV6 running can
cause performance issues but this does not seem to cure it.

YES! I started a long thread on this a month or so ago, and we never
really got anywhere - I assumed it was my ISP since it seemed to be
only me that was having the problem. I stopped chasing it down
though, as the 11.2 release seems to have fixed it... it didn't seem
worth spending more time on the problem.

C.