[opensuse] The Missing SUSE manual: Missing documentation?
  • From: Linda Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:46:03 -0800
I'm stumped. I've tried to figure out what package it might be in, but a couple of times I've gone to read the /usr/share/doc/manual/ and
tried the opensuse-manual_en-pdf dir for the "pdf". But the only thing
in the directory is a LICENSE.txt file:

Copyright © 2006-2009 Novell, Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2
SUSE®, openSUSE®, the openSUSE® logo, Novell®, the Novell® logo, the
N® logo, are registered ... blah blah blah

The Copyright is current up to 2009 and openSUSE is mentioned, but no
pdf on my distro. I've looked through my index of files of all rpms,
but can't seem to find it.
Anyone know what package the pdf is in?

Thanks,
-linda