[opensuse] Time & Date
  • From: Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 10:47:41 -0500
Hi,
a problem has developed on my laptop after some updates to the OS within
the last month. It won't stay on time when I shut it down and start it
up again.

Each time after starting up the computer I have to reset the time and
date. I also uncheck the box where it says update time automatically.
But after each startup, the date and time will be off, and the box is
rechecked again

Any ideas on how to fix this? I am using OpenSuse 11.1 with kde 3.5.

Thanks