Re: [opensuse] Scary enough for Halloween...
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 04:47:23 -0600
When I find such animals, using OPEN SOURCE, at least I can have a fighting
chance at being able to track down what, who, and why if I have any
questions.

And what prevents you to run network monitoring tools, track down Internet
usage of every application on your computer, and setup firewall to prevent
connection to offending sites?
The type of binaries doesn't make a difference, open, close, whatever source.

If you accessing Internet you have no privacy.

You shoot barrage on Flash violating your privacy, forgetting that your ISP
has much more data about your Internet habits than any advertising company can
ever imagine to collect using browser cookies and/or Flash. What you going
do about that?

--
Regards, Rajko