Re: [opensuse] ktorrent not responding on high download speed
  • From: Duaine & Laura Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 01:01:33 -0600
Sunday, US TV program "60 Minutes" ran an item about how Bit Torrent (
and like) works and is causing havoc in the film industry. It seems more
and more persons are downloading and creating black market DVD's of
movies and selling them cheaper than the real market ones.

There was talk about how to stop it.

;-) Like that is really going to happen ;-)

And, I would venture to say, that most of us have done it a time or two
- but - for our own viewing/collection.

Could it be related ?

Duaine

Yang Bo wrote:
Hi everyone:

I use opensuse 11.1_ x86 and ktorrent 3.2.5 from the kde43
repository. Whenever the download speed gets higher than
2MB/s, ktorrent will respond very slowly, or even worse, doesn't
responsibility was acceptable.

PS: I'm using a IPv6 network, and when using utorrent with wine,
the speed can read 10Mb/s without any problems.

Thanks.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ