Re: [opensuse] Partition filled up
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:37:40 -0400
* Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx> [10-25-09 22:29]:
75112312 .

We are seeing 3 different disks here. Any of those designated 10.2, 10.3.
workspace, and datastorage are on different drives. The one that concerns me
is the last entry the . partition.

the "." directory is the "present working directory, pwd". You can get
it's location by issuing "pwd" w/o the quote marks from a command line.

Somebody can tell me what I am looking at here, please, and is the problem
evident?

Another dumb thought just occured to me. Does dd and rsync make temporary
files?

Bob S

PS to Dave Rankin. I looked at every one of those log files.
PS to Anton. I also followed your advice to no avail. Nothing strange.

You will have more luck resolving your difficulties if you respond the
the particular posts individually concisely answering the questions
inline with the information requested rather than combining your answers
and referencing other posts. You are asking for help, do not expect
other to have to go out of their way to understand your problems.