[opensuse] Where is the USB hd?
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 23:52:29 -0400
Hello SuSE people,

Have a usb external hard drive which I've been using to back up stuff in my
various distros. Decided I wanted to back up my entire 11.0 os. To get
everything I needed to be "outside" the distro, so I popped in the DVD and
booted to the rescue system.

I can't find the external hard drive. Does the rescue system not
mount/recognize/whatever the usb drive?

I am probably just again being a befuddled old codger who has no idea what he
is doing. Spomebody care to refresh my wayward brain cells?

Bob S