Re: [opensuse] NIC installation: What is this error?
  • From: phanisvara das <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 03:03:55 +0530
On Friday 09 October 2009 02:33:40 am Stan Goodman wrote:
The only hardware I see in Network Settings is on the Overview tab. If
there is a "hardware tab", I don't see it. Nor do I see a place where the
driver is shown.

if yast detects a network card, it still needs to be configured. you do that
by clicking on the "edit" bottom at the bottom of the form. then you should
get different tabs, including "hardware," hopefully with the correct driver
already in the driver-box.

--
phani.