Re: [opensuse] Coordinated, distributed ssh attacks?
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 18:43:57 -0400

On Saturday, 2009-10-03 at 16:19 -0400, Chuck Payne wrote:

Guys, I have a script that been storing all the ssh attacks for over
the last 6 months if anyone one like a dump of it, I more than happy
to share it. It got about 1000+ ip in it.

Well, that's useful if the IPs are static, but not if the bots are on dymaic
addresses. Plus, six months is a lot of time, those machines could have been
"repaired" since.

- -- Cheers,
      Carlos E. R.

Well here are my status for today, 77 attacks alone this week from
China. Lucky no attacks today, but you can see were most of my attacks
are coming from.

http://www.magidesign.com/~cpayne/today.php

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador