Re: [opensuse] KDE4: How do I get it to stop opening terminals in ~/Documents
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 17:13:00 +0100
On Thursday 01 Oct 2009 23:39:02 phanisvara das wrote:

for a long time i've been using fluxbox with KDE applications (both 3 & 4),
but after upgrading my machine recently the speed gain became immaterial
and i stuck to KDE 4.3. still don't like the plastic finish, but it's not
causing any major disturbance.
HUmmmmmm i seem to remember spotting a comment somewhere only today stating
you had not been using Linux long so let get this right is it

1 , I am an old hack just getting a bit lippy at times ( like what i like to
do every now and then just to keep things sharp)

2 , I am a newbie just getting to flex a few typed muscles now and then

3 , Neither of the above.

4 , ?

Pete .