Re: [opensuse] ipconfrig--where?
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajohansson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:23:46 +0200
On Thursday 01 October 2009 22:10:54 Mike McMullin wrote:
Nifty, however in piston driven automobiles, there still exists the
crankshaft, the hand crank was replaced by an electric crank (Starter
motor?). ;)

Exactly my point. HOW DARE THEY!!!"§!"§!"!!!!!!!

Don't they realize that IF MY BATTERY DIES I WON'T BE ABLE TO START MY CAR

This is a simple operation that used to work in EVERY CAR, and now they expect
you to PUSH your car until you get somewhere where they MIGHT have a new
BATTERY.

THIS IS SO OBVIOUS PEOPLE!!!!!!! Why do engineers have to CHANGE WHAT WORKS!

Anders