Re: [opensuse] Flash Player Plugin in Firefox still doesnt work - Mac OS X 10.x and Ubuntu always works.
  • From: ka1ifq <ka1ifq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:59:44 -0400
On Wednesday 30 September 2009 16:30:26 phanisvara das wrote:
On Thursday 01 October 2009 02:07:27 am ka1ifq wrote:
I have the SAME problem on 2 different machines, one is 11.0 and one is
11.2-6, it fails on install, then says it's already installed.
Mike.

which version of FF are you using, and where did you install FF & adobe
flash from?
--
phani.

The FF is the version installed with openSuse, any updates if done came from
the openSuse repositories, same with flash if I remember. I am not super brave
with adding from other repositories.
My only outside program load was K3b from packman.
Mike.