Re: [opensuse] Flash Player Plugin in Firefox still doesnt work - Mac OS X 10.x and Ubuntu always works.
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:45:03 +0200
It is a disaster! No normal user can solve the problem without CLI.
Please supply a genuine fix, or sort out openSUSE's way of handling the
problem in the future

I thought it was solved. On my installs... on many machines including
64 bit (my primary install type now) Adobe Flash is automagically
installed the first time I start up the Software management app from
YaST. I can't remember if it's before or after I add the community
repos... but I've never had to manually install Flash on openSUSE
11.1.

Flash works perfectly fine on 64 bit.

C.