Re: [opensuse] scanner that works well with linux - any recommendations?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:07:29 +0200
Richard Creighton wrote:

Per,

I have an HP 5610 Officejet AllInOne that works very well.

It has scanner, copier, document feeder, color, b&w, works with 11.1
and earlier with SANE and will send and receive fax. It worked out
of the box to my suprise.

That's the one thing I forgot to mention - no HP printers/all-in-ones
around here. I've been there and done that - for me, they just don't
last. I agree they work very well with Linux, but I'm very concerned
about their general longevity.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.6°C)