[opensuse] Re: Periodic problem resolving URLs?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:39:53 +0200
Clayton a écrit :

perfectly... only resolving URLs fails.

I don't know if the MTU change will help you. I don't understand why
it should only once on a while...

it looks for me like a DNS outage. The provider Domain Name service is
out of order (may be rebooting). Try using an other one as secondary

any URL already soled (that is with known IP) have no problem

It's easy to test, just use ping and see if the IP works and the URL
don't (of course with written down known URL)

I have also this problem from time to time

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org