Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice.org 3.1(and prev versions) locking up?
  • From: Koenraad Lelong <k.lelong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:29:54 +0200
Koenraad Lelong schreef:
Clayton schreef:
Could you please report the problem with all these interensting details at
https://bugzilla.novell.com against the product OpenOffice.org?

Done :-)

I do not promise anything. These "random" problems are usually hard to debug
and fix. Anyway, the mentioned document looks promissing. There is something
on the page 38 that helps to trigger the problem. Could you please attach the
document to the bug? It might help a lot.

Hi,
Sometimes I also get lockups. I have the impression that when I use the File-menu and want to go to the pdf-export and I go too far down the menu-list then the lockup occurs. Maybe some submenu tries to open but locks OOo up.
I'll try if I can trigger it.
Hi,
Sorry it took so long.
I tried to lock it up, and when I hover the mouse over Send in the File-menu it does lock up.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong
begin:vcard
fn:Koenraad Lelong
n:Lelong;Koenraad
org:ACE electronics
adr:Industriepark 2 nr 12;;IZ Webbekom 2118;Diest;VlaBra;3290;Belgie
email;internet:k.lelong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:R&D Manager
tel;work:+32 13 531906
tel;fax:+32 13 531908