Re: [opensuse] SPAM filter in openSUSE 11.1
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:25:04 +0200
On Thu, 2009-09-10 at 00:05 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

To follow up:

I made an IMAP folder called SPAM/falseNegative, where I put missed
SPAM. The command to learn that these were really SPAM was then:

sa-learn --spam --showdots --dir $MYHOME/Maildir/.SPAM.falseNegative/cur

The program ran and said it had learned from the messages there.

I thought that "$MYHOME/Maildir/.SPAM.falseNegative/cur" would be enough.
Perhaps not :-?

It was enough. Which is why I used it.

I will see about a CRON job after I see how to empty the folder when I
am finished.

No hurry. The process knows which emails were processed and doesn't reread
them - and a bunch of stored spam is needed if you want to retrain.

This is good. I will make a cron job. Then, when I think the folder is
too big, I can empty it. I guess the job needs to ruin as root, which is
how I ran sa-learn by hand.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST