Re: [opensuse] Wireless - Unable to use WEP/WPA
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 01:53:44 -0400
Bruce Ferrell wrote:
I have an Intel 4965AGN. it works fine with no encryption. When I try
to enable either WEP or WPA/WPA2 it failes to connect. This is under
both yast and network manager. Does anyone have any suggestions?

If you're using KDE4.* DON'T use KNetworkmanager 4!! It's defective and
is even works if the site is "hidden!!" Use the KDE 3.5 version. If all
else fails, set it up via Yast using the ifup method.

Fred

--
There is a reason that talk radio is primarily conservative.
Conservatives are interested ONLY in the truth. Liberals only