Re: [opensuse] Re: Whoop! Finally - 2 rows on kde4 kicker ("plasma-panel")
  • From: "ne..." <guhvies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 23:10:12 +0100
On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 18:43, Jim Henderson<hendersj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:18:13 +0200, Sven Burmeister wrote:

[snip]
John, your arguments not withstanding, it is high time users start being
civil on this list at _all_ times, and not some of the time or when the mood
suits them. Asking the devs to always turn a blind eye to personal attacks
is not going to cut it. Devs are human too. This list and all other oS lists
have a giude on netiqette. We all need to adhere to it. Those that don't
really have no place here IMV. Mayme our admin needs to pay a bit more
attention here with the stick in his hand.

You ca now return to your regularly scheduled program where you get to
praise KDE4 in all its glory.

ne...
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.
Mike Ditka - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have
given us arms." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html