Re: [opensuse] KDE3 in openSUSE
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 23:53:27 -0400
On Friday 04 September 2009 23:27:03 Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx> [09-04-09 23:20]:
On Friday 04 September 2009 06:42:26 Lubos Lunak wrote:

You know Lubos, I used to have a great of respect for you. You made sense
and responded respectfully to questions. I am not so sure anymore. Now
who is the childish one? Don't get as arrogant as Sven please. Step back
and let a cooler mind prevail.

Fact 1: kde3 will not be further developed/supported by the present
developers

Fact 2: kde4 *is* different and required different steps. And is being
developed

These facts are *concrete*.

In this light, what do you suggest, Bob.

ps. you need to be specific.
--
Oh Patrick,

Give us a break here. Nobody questions those facts. I do not advocate another
branch of KDE3. I accept that KDE4 will prevail. I would just expect that our
questions will be answered without arrogance of calling us "whiners"
and "looking down their nose" at us, the unwashed and the ignorant.

And how is what I said to Lubos have anything to do with your response to that
mail?

If you need to answer this wait two weekws because I am off for vacation.

Bob S