Re: [opensuse] Re: KDE3 broken? Yes or No Let's vote
  • From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 20:05:53 +0300
I think it is unfair and unfortunate that a very small number of people
have set such a negative tone for this list.  I think in general, this
list is a valuable resource for users (and what I'm saying here should
NOT in any way be construed as otherwise), but I agree with Adam's
statement above and feel that something needs to be done to address those
issues he's identified.

Something being "politely ask users to use a professional form when
writing to the list". Any more than that would have to include
enforcement, which will likely do more harm than good.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il