Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: What's missing in KDE 4.3?
  • From: Ken Schneider - openSUSE <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:30:25 -0400
Dotan Cohen pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Who are you and how do you know what's on my hard disk? ;)
Isn't linux wonderful? The networking is great.. ;-) We can find out all
sorts of things..

Ha! One day we will be able to blame thismonstrosity :
http://dot.kde.org/2009/05/01/social-desktop-starts-arrive

And that is more important that fixing panel hiding or letting us
remove the cashew?!? Now do you guys (and gals) see why I need you to
back me up on some of these bugs?

From a security and personal identity aspect I am totally against this.
It would make it too easy for Big Brother to snoop on me. There are more
important things to be working on.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998