Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: What's missing in KDE 4.3?
  • From: Ken Schneider - openSUSE <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:30:25 -0400
Dotan Cohen pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Who are you and how do you know what's on my hard disk? ;)
Isn't linux wonderful? The networking is great.. ;-) We can find out all
sorts of things..

Ha! One day we will be able to blame thismonstrosity :

And that is more important that fixing panel hiding or letting us
remove the cashew?!? Now do you guys (and gals) see why I need you to
back me up on some of these bugs?

From a security and personal identity aspect I am totally against this.
It would make it too easy for Big Brother to snoop on me. There are more
important things to be working on.

Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998