Re: [opensuse] Sound
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:50:14 -0400
On Tuesday 18 August 2009 13:56:59 Andre den Oudsten wrote:
Karl Sinn schreef:
I get a sound signal when mails are coming in.

Then I don't know. Maybe somebody else can say something here?

André,

Just to verify. Go into your personal settings - System Settings - Sound &
Multimedia -System Notifications and make sure everything is set up there.
Near the bottom is a way to "play a sound" make sure it works. If it does,
then try your sound again.

If it does not, run alsaconf in a terminal and follow the commands there. Try
it. Report back.

You have made sure that nothing is muted in Kmix, right?

Bob S