Re: [opensuse] Creating a group of conserned Users and Novell partners/longer life time for openSUSE... (LONG POST)
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:32:55 +0100
On Tuesday 18 Aug 2009 11:32:29 Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Alright everybody - everybody ignore this message from Boyd, bury your
heads in the sand (therefore showing how big of an arse you have) and
pretend that all is perfect with openSUSE!

If I do will all the people who clog this list with
wah-wah-openSUSE-is-crap go away?

(BTW, who IS running openSUSE now?

Me, a coworker, the guy down the street [literally], my wife, the
president of one of the local UGs, ....

It was Andreas Jaeger until recently).
And my personal Thanks to Peter who had the intestinal fortitude to
respond to the above message (the one and only response!).

Yea, responding to a mail message takes GUTS!

this geeza is becoming a bit of a liability

Pete
< Previous Next >