[opensuse] Re: Creating a group of conserned Users and Novell partners/longer life time for openSUSE... (LONG POST)
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:15:37 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:18:30 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

As I stated to Per I was not aware of the 'project' list, and expected
that any further comments would be posted in this forum

This is the users mailing list, not "the main openSUSE discussion
forum". There are in fact several different venues of communication,
depending on one's involvement in the project.

Bottom line, just because you haven't seen all the replies doesn't mean
there aren't other replies in other venues where the questions were
posed. You have now learned a thing - not a bad thing by any stretch.
So let's stop talking about where the responses were and stick to the
actual topic....sound good to you?

Jim

--
Jim Henderson